How do I complain about public transport?
You can complete an online complaint form at www.lgo.org.uk/complaint-form. You can phone our helpline on 0300 061 0614.
How do I contact the bus in Sydney?
Public transport enquiries and feedback
- Submit your feedback online.
- Find a transport operator.
- Visit a customer service centre.
- Phone 131 500.
How much do NSW bus drivers get paid?
Bus Driver in Sydney Area Salaries
|State Transit Authority NSW Bus Driver salaries – 1 salaries reported||Sydney Area||$60,000/yr|
|Transit Systems Australia Bus Driver salaries – 1 salaries reported||Sydney Area||$60,000/yr|
|ComfortDelGro Bus Driver salaries – 1 salaries reported||Sydney Area||$60,000/yr|
Why is my bus always late?
If a bus is consistently late, then the transit agency has not done a good job in developing it’s time tables. Normally, agencies assume their buses run as a certain MPH, measure the distances between stops, and assume their buses start at the same time every morning.
What happens if a bus hits your car?
If you’re hit by a city bus, you‘ll have to file a claim against their insurance company. … Your car accident attorney may have to negotiate with the insurance company to settle your claim. If this doesn’t work, he’ll have to file a lawsuit.
Can I sue the DVLA?
If you disagree with a decision made by the DVLA to withhold or revoke your driving licence you can lodge an appeal against the decision in court. You must contact your local Magistrates court within 6 months or your local Sheriffs court within 21 days.
How do I get a refund from Opal?
If you were using an Opal card during your visit to Sydney, when you are ready to leave you can either:
- hold onto your Opal card for your next visit.
- give it to family or friends.
- get a refund on the balance. Refunds can only be made to an Australian bank account and an Australian address.
How do I call Opal?
If you need help to complete this form, please call Opal Customer Care on 13 67 25 (13 OPAL).
Are masks mandatory on public transport NSW?
You must wear a face mask on public transport when required by public health orders. Wearing a face mask is also strongly recommended when you are unable to physically distance on public transport.
What are train drivers paid?
How much does a Train Driver make in London, UK?
- L2. Driver£25,870 /yr.
- Senior Driver£31,626 /yr.
- Driver IV£31,626 /yr.
How do I become a bus driver in NSW?
In order to be eligible to become a Bus Driver in NSW, you must:
- Be at least 20 years of age.
- Have held an unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence for at least 12 months in the last 2 years.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, permanent resident of Australia.
- or hold a visa allowing you to work in Australia.