While these motorhomes are not as nimble as Class B motorhomes, some manufacturers offer smaller, sub-30 foot long rigs. The smallest Class A RV is the Thor Axis coming in at 25.6 feet in length. Manufactured by Thor Motor Coach, one of the industry’s most popular brands.
What sizes do Class A motorhomes come in?
Class A RVs: The Biggest Beasts on the Road
- Size: 26 to 45 feet.
- Weight: 13,000 to 30,000 pounds.
- Details: The biggest motorized RVs on the market, Class As are like giant homes on wheels. …
- Size: 20 to 30 feet.
- Weight: 10,000 to 13,000 pounds.
- Details: Not quite as big as a Class A, but not as small as a Class B.
What is the best length for a motorhome?
With only two people in our household, a motorhome between 30-35 feet was ideal for us. We upgraded from our 29-foot Class C to our 33-foot Class A and it is a WORLD of a difference. Four feet is a huge amount of space when it comes to RVs.
Which Class A motorhome is rated best?
Top 5 Class A Motorhomes
- Coachmen Mirada.
- Winnebago Vista.
- Forest River FR3.
- Tiffin Phaeton.
- Newmar Dutch Star.
What is the best selling Class A motorhome?
Best-selling Class A Motorhome
- American Coach.
- Coachmen RV.
- Entegra Coach.
- Fleetwood RV.
- Forest River RV.
- Holiday Rambler.
- Monaco Coach.
What is the cheapest motorhome to buy?
The 8 cheapest Class-C motorhomes available today, in order of affordability:
- Coachmen RV Freelander. via coachmenrv.com. …
- Thor Motor Coach Four Winds. via thormotorcoach.com. …
- Thor Motor Coach Chateau. via thormotorcoach.com. …
- Winnebago Minnie Winnie. …
- Winnebago Spirit. …
- Jayco Redhawk. …
- Forest River Sunseeker. …
- Winnebago Vita.
What’s the difference between a Class A and Class B motorhome?
A Class A motorhome is like a house on wheels. It may be super nice, but many RV owners just starting out opt for a Class C or Class B to get their feet wet. The Class B motorhome is the smallest of the classes. They tend to be better on fuel, but are short on space.