What do you keep stocked in a camper?
Consider stocking the following:
- Nesting bowls.
- Cutting board & quality knife set.
- Cooking utensils (spoons, ladle, tongs, peeler, whisk, etc.)
- Collapsible colander.
- Measuring cups & spoons.
- Pots, skillets & baking wares.
How do you keep things from moving in an RV?
Protect Fragile Items
If you prefer to use real plates, you just need a dish organizer to keep them from sliding around inside cabinets. Dish organizers come in several different sizes, and feature a rubber backing to keep the entire caddy from moving while your RV is on the road.
What toilet paper can I use in my RV?
List of RV Safe Toilet Paper to Use
- 1.) Scott Rapid Dissolve Bath Tissue.
- 2.) Camco RV TST 2-ply Toilet Tissue.
- 3.) Freedom Living Septic Tank Safe Toilet Tissue.
- 4.) Valterra Q23630 Softness 2-Ply Toilet Tissue.
- 5.) Thetford Aqua-Soft Toilet Tissue.
What do I need in my RV kitchen?
RV Kitchen Staples
- Propane or Fuel.
- Lighter or Matches.
- Pots (small, medium and large)
- Pans (1 medium frying pan)
- Cast Iron Skillet or Dutch Oven.
- Pot Holder or Pot Grabber.
- Plates and Bowls.
- Drinking Glasses.
What you need to RV for the first time?
The Checklist Every First Time RVer Needs
- Drinking Water Hose.
- Sewer Kit.
- Surge Protector.
- Electrical Adapters.
- Water Pressure Regulator.
- Tire Pressure Gauge.
- Duct Tape.
How do I stock my RV kitchen?
Essential Pantry Items
Keep a separate set of condiments in your RV kitchen so you don’t have to raid the house before every trip. Keep items such as pasta sauces, dried pasta and canned goods on hand in case you don’t end up near a grocery store. Try to bring items you can use in different dishes.