How can you store fruits for long time?
Storing fruit in the fridge
- Most fresh fruit, including apples, berries and grapes, will last longer if kept in their original packaging and stored in the crisper of your fridge.
- Berries can last in the fridge for about a week. …
- Plastic bags with tiny vents (openings) help keep fruit fresh longer by releasing moisture.
How do you store things in a travel trailer?
Tips for keeping items secure while your RV is in motion include:
- Use nails or screws for wall items.
- Try velcro strips or 3M Command strips.
- Install hooks.
- Clear off your counters.
- Check latches on cabinets and drawers.
- Bungee cords are your friend.
- Line shelves with non-slip mats.
- Store items in plastic containers.
What is the best way to store fruit on the counter?
Very perishable, store unwashed and dry, in shallow container for good air circulation. Spoil quickly at room temperature. Can also be stored at room temperature for about a week. Store unwashed and dry, in perforated bag for good air circulation.
How do you maximize storage on a travel trailer?
Here are ten of the best ways to best use the space you have available inside your RV.
- Use Camping-Specific Household Items. …
- Eliminate Useless Items. …
- Have a Place for Everything. …
- Use Your Wall Space. …
- Use Divided Organizers inside of Drawers. …
- Hang Items On the Inside of Cabinet Doors. …
- Install Drawers Under Tables.