Can you put a toilet in a VW camper?
One of the problems with a classic VW-style side conversion that is used in most VW campers and other short wheelbase van conversions is that there isn’t a dedicated bathroom or wash area – and there is nowhere for a toilet cubicle. … Don’t include a toilet – basically tying you in to using campsites.
What is the best campervan to buy?
Best campervans 2021: the ultimate staycation machines
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo.
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo lounge.
- 2020 Volkswagen Grand California.
- 2020 Volkswagen Grand California interior.
- Ford Transit Custom MS-RT Wellhouse Campervan.
- Volkswagen Caddy California.
- Vauxhall Vivaro Elite campervan.
How do you wash your hair in a campervan?
You can wash your hair over the sink too. If you have long hair, make it easier by using a space saving collapsible bucket to rinse off in.
An over the sink wash with a flannel is vastly underrated.
- Boil a kettle. …
- Put towel on floor.
- Add soap to flannel.
- Scrub away with wild abandon.
Can you really live in a van?
Summary. Van living isn’t for everyone, but for the brave few, it can cut out many major expenses. Instead of paying rent or a mortgage, buying a used (or even a new) van, working from the road, and learning where and how to eat, can be a rewarding experience for you and your wallet.