The Ranger 10 is Aliner’s smallest, lightest model yet, weighing just a bit more than a teardrop, which means you can tow it behind even a 4-cylinder car. It’s also easy to tow; it’s small stature doesn’t obstruct your view and there’s no road sway.
What is the best lightweight small travel trailer?
8 Best Small Travel Trailers
- TAXA Outdoors Cricket.
- Forest River R-POD.
- Hero Ranger.
- Forest River Rockwood ESP (Extreme Sports Package)
- Vintage Overland Lawrence.
- TAB S-Teardrop Camper.
- Patriot Campers X1.
What is the lightest RV available?
Earth Traveler, a New Mexico-based startup, recently showcased its new T250LX teardrop trailer. This custom-built unit weighs 298 pounds, compared to the heavier 300-pound T300 standard model, making it the lightest RV available on the market.
What is the least expensive camper?
Top 13 Cheapest Camper Trailers
- 1 – Forest River Flagstaff E-Pro Travel Trailer. …
- 2 – Jayco Jay Flight SLX Travel Trailer. …
- 3 – Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro Travel Trailer. …
- 4 – Riverside Retro Travel Trailer. …
- 5 – Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro Travel Trailer. …
- 6 – Oregon Trailer Do Drop. …
- 7 – The American Dream Trailer.
Are Hi Lo campers still made?
The Hi-Lo Trailer was a truly iconic American made trailer created in 1956 and ceased operations in 2010.