Class B and Class C Motorhomes built on a Mercedes Benz chassis offer the comfort and style of European luxury cars and the convenience of traveling in an RV. RVs with Mercedes chassis come in two motorhome types: the van-like Class B and the larger, truck-like Class C.
Why are Mercedes Sprinters so expensive?
Supply and Demand. Camper vans are a hot ticket item right now, particularly with the increase in remote workers. A van makes travel more accessible for many who don’t want to deal with a large RV. With the demand at an all-time high and the manufacturers having to keep up, the price has spiked.
What is the best Class C RV for the money?
Recap: The Best Class C RVs
- Winnebago Aspect – Best for Couples.
- Coachmen Freelander – Best for Families.
- Tiffin Wayfarer – Best Diesel RV.
- Thor Four Winds Sprinter – Most Affordable.
- Coach House Platinum III – Best for Large Budgets.
What is the best small motorhome to buy?
The 9 best small motorhomes may vary depending on your needs, but here are the top ones I would recommend you check out.
- Winnebago View 24J.
- Coachmen Freelander 20CB.
- Coachland Freelander Class C.
- Jayco Melbourne.
- Roadtrek SS Agile.
- Thor Chateau Class C.
- Forester Class C.
- Coachmen Leprechaun Class C.